Monday, October 25, 2010

Magic

The Phillies made the playoffs this year. But to me they somehow cheated. I knew something was going wrong when Roy Halladay threw that perfect game, that is when I knew the Phillies where able to use magic. I am also able to use magic so I played the Roy Halladay game on my T.V. that is magic. It turns out I was right the fielders where able to make the ball go to their glove and the pitcher was able to throw fast balls that moved in and out. Well to you guys the Phillies look like they are not using magic but I got this letter from this guy named Carroll saying that the Phillies cheat all the time. In his letter he said he even saw one of the players put glue in the other teams gloves. The Phillies should be eliminated from the playoffs and I will do that by making the Phillies age fast. Oh yeah I don’t have to do that they are already very old. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment